Pay your bills online with FCSB Bill Pay. You can manage all your payees by setting up one-time payments or recurring monthly payments. Save time and money by going online to view and pay bills with the click of your mouse at home, work or anywhere you have internet access.
Here’s how it works:
- Set up your Payee
You will need your bill to provide the account number and address for each payee. The program stores the information so you only have to enter this information the first time.
- Schedule your payment
You put in the amount and the date you want it paid. Online bill pay will give you a deliver-by date when you schedule your payment. Payments usually take between 2 and 5 business days.
- Payment is sent
The money is deducted from your account and sent to your payee exactly as instructed. You will also receive an e-mail notification that the payment has been received.
Bill Payment Features include:
- Pay anyone, anytime, online with a few clicks of the mouse
- Set up repeating payments to be paid automatically when you choose
- Schedule payments up to a year in advance of the due date
- Save Time – most bills will be paid within 2 to 5 business days
- Save Money – no stamps needed to pay your bills
Click here to register for Online Banking